PET EMERGENCY CARE
IF YOU HAVE A SICK PET OR HAVE AN EMERGENCY:
Please do not hesitate to call us at (253) 939-6272 or (253) 939-2238 and find us on Google Map or Mapquest.
ADDRESS: 602 Auburn Way North Auburn, WA 98002
PLEASE CALL US FIRST (253) 939-6272 or (253) 939-2238
PET EMERGENCY CARE:
Not every health problems that your pet encounters will require emergency medical attention.With some illnesses and injuries, symptoms may develop slowly or seem minor on the surface, thereby making it difficult to determine if it needs an immediate medical care.
If you feel your pet is not acting normal or may need emergency medical treatment, we have the typical signs that we see at the Affordable Animal emergency clinic which requires your cooperation and that we recommend to have the doctor look at your pet.
1. Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn't stop.
2. Choking, difficulty breathing or nonstop coughing and gagging.
3. Bleeding from nose, mouth, rectum, coughing up blood, or blood in the urine.
4. Inability to urinate or pass feces (stool), or obvious pain associated with urinating or passing stool.
5. Injuries to your pet's eye(s)
6. You suspect or know your pet has eaten something poisonous (such as antifreeze, xylitol, chocolate, rodent poison, etc).
7. Seizures and/or staggering.
8. Fractured bones, severe lameness or inabiity to move legs(s).
9. Obvious signs of pain or extreme anxiety.
10. Heat stress or heatstroke
11. Severe vomiting or diarrhea - more than two episodes in 24-hour period, or either of these combined with obvious illness, etc.
12. Refusal to drink for 24 hours or more.
13. Possible Hit by Car
14. Attacked by a dog or had some bite wounds.
15. Swollen and tender part of the body.
16. Possible allergic reaction after got into something
17. Wounds and lacerations
18. Stomach is bloated and mouth is foaming
19. Possible C-section or pregnant pet is having problem pushing her pups or kittens for many hours.
20.The pet is really old and too much in pain
There are many more symptoms and problems that are not on the above list which you might see unusual and may requires emergency medical care. All you need to do is to contact us and describe the unusual behaviors of your pet. In our facility we offer digital X-rays and in-house laboratory for diagnostics. We offer ultra sound which requires appointments with radiologist. We use a reputable radiologist for X-ray interpretation, if needed. We do surgeries from abscess, laceration, C-section, bloat and exploratory. Our multiple oxygen chambers provide our different sized patients that required treatment for oxygen therapy. Our pharmacy provides our clients the convenience of prescribed drugs and prescription foods for patients.
If a patient requires a specialist, we refer them to a facility that can accommodate them.
Hospitalized patients are treated by our licensed Doctor's with state of the art equipment. All Hospitalized Patients are Watched 24/7